Our vision is to see isolated people changed by the love of Christ.
Our mission is that of serving together to bring help, hope, and healing through aviation.
- Our core values are embodied in six key words: Impact, Witness, Partnership, Care, Excellence and Stewardship.
- Impact: We value ministry that transforms lives and multiplies the effectiveness of those we serve, seizing opportunities to serve the living God in a fast-changing world.
- Witness: We value Christ-like behavior in the way we work and relate to one another and to those we serve. We have respect and care for all people and have compassion for those in need. We are sensitive to cultural differences and have a servant attitude.
- Excellence: We value integrity, professionalism, safety and competence in all areas and believe that all our work should honor and glorify Christ.
- Partnership: We value the strength and diversity that co-operation and collaboration bring and partner with those who share our beliefs and values.
- Stewardship: We value the wise use of our resources and carefully balance the benefits of investments with the costs involved.
- Care: We value the personal and spiritual wellbeing of our people. We respect, care and pray for one another.