Prayer truly does make the difference! From the islands of Micronesia in 1992 to the islands of the Philippines in 2017, we have seen God answering prayers all along the journey. Many ask how they can partner with us – please – partner in prayer! Over the course of the next two months, our speaking and traveling schedule is very intense. Our prayer is that it will be more than just “speaking,” but that it will be “sharing” the message that God has for each church, group, convention, friend and family member.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:4-7
Will you join us in praying? Here is a brief summary of the upcoming couple of months so that you will know better how you can partner with us in prayer. (Click here for detailed speaking schedule).
- April 10-14, Last full week of prep here in Manila before headed to U.S.
- April 17-19, Asia-Pacific Resource Center team building – Philippines
- April 23-28, Out of Manila travel / meetings.
- April 29th, 3rd leg of National Race Series at Motocross Messiah Ministries
- April 30th, last Sunday before departure from Philippines – MMF / Makati
- May 1-3, Keynote speakers Metro Manila District Nazarene Youth International Camp
- May 4, Depart for U.S.
- May 5, Depart Boise for Columbus, Ohio
- May 6,7, Faith Promise Convention, Ohio
- May 8, Return to Boise
- May 9-14, Home in Idaho – Intermountain District Assembly
- May 15-25, Washington Pacific District Speaking Tour
- May 27 – June 12, Kansas District Tour, driving from Idaho to Kansas.
- June 16-18, NW Ohio District Missions Convention – Speakers
- June 19-30, General Assembly, Major involvement with productions.